Monday, October 3, 2022

OD&D - Tolras thought experiment.

 Been waffling back and forth on different aspects of Tolras and how I want to do things.


Thought experiment is thus: going through M&M again, what are the absolute minimum amount of changes I need to make to reflect my idea of  Tolras. What follows are the scribblings:

-No elves, dwarves, halflings, orcs, etc.
-No Cleric/clerical magic/turn undead.
-The simple 0hp/death+dying rules I have written out.
-Remove morning star, flail, two handed sword.
            -Add short sword, javelin, war club(takes the place of morning star + flail.
-Add super simple carousing, sacrifice, funeral XP rules.
-Defined combat flow (a la philotomy's musings)

Reckon I can get to playing now huh?



2 comments:

25-5-1 ratio hex sheets

  25-5-1 hex ratio sheets This set of hex sheets is a reworked version of the Welsh Piper sheets of the same ratio, but made to print much b...